Oh, how I have struggled with the presentation. It's becoming a nightmare to co-ordinate the slides with the voice over. Then, when it was all in order with animations and voice over in co-ordination, I saved it as a movie only to find that the voice over did not transfer to the .mov .
It turns out that I have to use iMovie, once I have converted the slides into images (.jpgs) and, yet again, record the script over the images but with no fancy animations to enhance. That probably means that without animations it will be shorter than the requirement of 15 minutes.
I save the whole presentation to be PPT 1997-2003 format hoping that it could be played by people with no PowerPoint to comment on the whole thing but it wouldn't work. I checked out on the Office website that there was a download that enabled you to see it but to no avail. I'm having to create a full movie with audio channel to get the necessary comments to support my submission.

No comments:
Post a Comment